- Almost three years in the making, the GRID SD running silhouette and technology marked the first time that a system simultaneously absorbed shock and provide stability for runners during their training. Originally introduced in 1991, this silhouette became an excellent performance trainer for all types of runners.
- This Summer, the GRID SD features a significant upgrade to the materials. The four colorways each feature soft Wolverine Silkee Suede uppers. The upper also incorporates a molded forefoot, quarter straps and reflective material at the heel in its bold design. Finished with a Shadow 5000 sole with an outer triangular lug system.
- Wolverine Silkee Suede upper with perforations
- Upper incorporates a molded forefoot, quarter straps and reflective material at the heel
- Saucony’s landmark midsole cushioning system called G.R.I.D. (Ground Reaction Inertia Device)
- Shadow 5000 sole with an outer triangular lug system